After four long lonely months we are delighted to reopen the distillery for visitors! Tours will take place each weekday (Monday-Friday) at 10am, 12pm and 2pm. Tours need to be booked in advance via email to email@example.com stating the requested date, time and number of people. Tours cost £10 per head, which includes a tasting at the end. While the distillery has introduced some sensible measures to help stop the spread of coronavirus, our aim is to maintain the warm and welcoming atmosphere that has become Wolfburn’s hallmark, and of course to allow visitors to enjoy our range of award-winning whiskies.
“It’s been a long journey through lockdown,” said Charlie Ross, Wolfburn’s visitor manager. “We’re implementing all the necessary safety and hygiene guidelines, but at the same time we are absolutely chuffed to be able to reopen our doors. We’re hopeful of plenty of visitors during late summer and autumn”
We do ask that visitors respect the measures we have put in place to help stop the spread of covid-19, as follows:
- Please wear a face mask (this can be removed during the tasting!)
- All visitors to sanitise their hands upon arrival
- Please avoid touching work surfaces or equipment
- Please keep at least 1.5m apart from other visitors and/or distillery staff
- Tours to be booked in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating date, time and number of people.
By prior arrangement tours may also be booked at alternative times and/or at weekends – please email email@example.com