Come and see us in Thurso
At Wolfburn we don’t have a visitors centre so when you visit you’ll see the inner workings of the distillery itself, where our master craftsmen make single malt whisky the way it should be made: with care and without haste. Tours finish with a tasting of our various malts, and there’s the opportunity to buy bottles and Wolfburn merchandise.
The Wolfburn Experience...
“Did the tour as part of a family day out. It was really interesting and lots of fun ... Iain our guide was fab! The Whisky purchased is currently mid flight to the US - lovely gifts for some lucky people.”Jan Mackenzie
“Probably the most authentic distillery visit we’ve ever done (and we’ve done a few!). Our host, Charlie, was hugely knowledgeable and the whisky they produce is magnificent.”Cristoff Berger
"Wolfburn’s buildings look very plain on the outside, but inside is a different story – it’s beautiful. Truly these are craftsmen who know their trade. Wonderful to see.”Erik Smit
- COST:£15.00 per adult (non-refundable). Regrettably we are not able to accept bookings for under 18’s at the moment.
- TIME:10am, 12pm and 2pm daily, Monday – Friday. If you would like to visit at a different time, or over a weekend, please use the contact form below to arrange.
- INCLUDES:A tasting of four whiskies at the end and each visitor will receive a FREE 'Perfect Dram' glass.
- DURATION:Allow 1.5 hours (including the tasting).
- GROUPS:To arrange a large group visit, please use the contact form below.
Enquire about out-of-hours or large group tours
Please enter your details, along with the date and time you’d like to visit us. We'll then get in touch to arrange the details of your visit and confirm your booking.
We're only able to accept advance enquiries received more than 3 days before your planned visit. If you've any specific questions, please email us at [email protected]
Sign up to the laydown
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to get notified on news and updates from Wolfburn.
We are proud to announce that our online shop is now open with the first week of sales being dedicated to Help for Heroes. Merchandise to follow soon.